We use your information, including personal information, to provide, analyze, administer, and enhance our Sites and the services provided through our Sites, and to market our products and services to you. We also use your information to communicate with you and to operate our business. More specifically, we may use your information to:
- Deliver our products and services to you, including providing access to our Sites features, completing and processing your requests, or engaging in other interactions with you
- Enable you to create an account to interact with our services available through our Sites
- Communicate with you about our products and services and respond to inquiries or correspondence you send to us
- Market and advertise our products and services
- Analyze and improve our Sites, including understanding usage, developing new products and services, and monitoring and analyzing trends and service usage
- Prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate security or other legal concerns, including fraud
- Protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our Sites’ users or any other person
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements, or respond to subpoenas or government requests
- Fulfill any other purpose you request or for which you provide your consent
- Additionally, we may use, sample, collect, and compile your personal information in aggregated, de-identified form for the purposes of providing or maintenance of, improvement to, and operation of the Services or for any new or different products or services or other lawful purposes, including without limitation training of artificial intelligence and the generation of derivative data.
With Whom We Share Your Information
To operate our business and ensure we offer the best products and services, we may rely upon and share your information with our affiliates, service providers, and other third parties and for the following specified purpose(s):
- To provide services to support our business functions,
- For legal or security reasons, if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others and
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- As part of an acquisition or liquidation:
- if we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, corporate divestiture, reorganization, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company
- if we undergo liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings
How We Protect Your Information
STRUXI takes the protection of your information seriously and has implemented and maintains commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we collect through our Sites. Due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to us, including personal information, and you do so at your own risk.
We do not direct our Sites at children and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will promptly delete the personal information.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
If you need to access, modify or update personal information that we may have about you, please contact us at (262) 782-7700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request that you verify your identity or provide additional information to ensure we are addressing your request and ask that you promptly provide to ensure we assess and address your request in a timely manner.
If you wish to close an account, please reach out to your account manager.
If you would like to be removed from STUXI’s email or other marketing related mailing list, please contact us using the above referenced contact information or, for email, use the unsubscribe link in the footer of each email.
Canadian Residents’ Privacy
For Canadian resident visitors to our Sites who wish to withdraw their consent or make a compliance complaint, please contact the STRUXI team at Marketing@STRUXI.com. We will respond to requests in a timely manner but in no event later than 30 days after receipt.
If we change our privacy practices in a significantly different manner, including use of personal information for new purposes or disclosures to new third parties, we will contact you through the means provided to us to seek your consent.
Do Not Track
STUXI does not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking, including “Do Not Track” signals.
Links to Other Sites
As a convenience to you, our Sites may include links to social media websites. These websites may collect your IP address, which page(s) you are visiting while using our services, and any Facebook cookies on your device (including your Facebook ID). These websites may set cookies to enable proper functionality and they may collect information even if you are not logged in to a relevant social media account when you are access the website this way.
International Visitors and Users of Our Sites
STRUXI’s Sites are hosted in the United States. Information about you, including personal information, will be stored and processed in the United States and governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Wisconsin. Be advised, the laws governing collection and use of personal information may not offer the same level of protection as those in your jurisdiction.